- Employé actuel, plus de 3 ans★★★★★
Bonne entreprise25 nov. 2021 - Chef De ProjetRecommanderApprobation du PDGPerspective commerciale
- Bonne ambiance - Épaulé par les collaborateurs à mon arrivée - Possibilité d'évolution de poste
- Difficulté a obtenir le statut cadre - Salaire pas très haut malgré les années d'expériences et le niveau de responsabilité
Avis d'autres employés
- Ancien employé★★★★★
Low Pay but Good Atmosphere4 févr. 2023 - Field Service TechnicianRecommanderApprobation du PDGPerspective commerciale
Can have as much overtime as you want basically which makes up for low pay. Everyone is nice and helpful
Have to get a CDL and need to stay out on the road once in a while
Thank you for your review. We’re happy to hear about your positive experience while working for Veolia even while facing some obstacles.
- Ancien employé, moins d'un an★★★★★
Great starting place for EHS careers13 mars 2023 - Environmental SpecialistRecommanderApprobation du PDGPerspective commerciale
* Great coworkers, I loved being with those guys. * Work was predictable and gets easier pretty quickly which makes it somewhat useful if you want to do some night classes at a college while you work there. * Career opportunities. You get to work with major clients such as Stony Brook University, NYU Health, Colombia University, and many more. If you showcase a hard work ethic and competence you can get good connections for better opportunities. * Overtime, you can make a lot of money. * Learning opportunities are good and they will pay for your CDL license if your interested.
* Overtime is nice but the amount you can do is exhausting. Work/life balance doesn't exist sometimes. It depends on the time of the year. Fall is best for easier time, summer is exhausting. Thankfully the seasonal work load makes it better to pursue a degree while working at Veolia. * While the company is great to start at it isn't to stay at generally. You can make a life for yourself there but its not great. * Body damage, I had to leave as the heavy chemical storage containers everyone had to lift did a number to my body. Ultimately if you have a fragile body type this work is not good for you. * The benefits could be better, they're not bad but not good either. * Upper management showers love on sales team but not on the grunt workers who keep the companies wheels turning.Continuer à lire
Réponse de Veolia