- Employé actuel, plus d'un an★★★★★
Great Place of Work16 janv. 2023 - Senior EngineerRecommanderApprobation du PDGPerspective commerciale
Great, supportive team, interesting projects.
The company is going through some growing pains but nothing too bad.
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are happy to offer our employees opportunities to grow within our many departments. And yes, growing pains can happen when pushing the company towards greater things. Thank you again!
Avis d'autres employés
- Employé actuel, moins d'un an★★★★★
Great place to work17 janv. 2023 - Material Handler à Henderson, CORecommanderApprobation du PDGPerspective commerciale
Working for the enviroment Plenty of OT available Friendly co worker Managers care about peolpe and work load.
Pay could be more transparent and within the market.
Réponse de Veolia
Thank you for this! We‘re happy to hear about your positive experience with Veolia and can’t thank you enough for this valuable feedback that reassures us we are committing to the promise we make to our team members. We’re glad to hear you enjoy working to improve the environment!
- Ancien employé, moins d'un an★★★★★
Great starting place for EHS careers13 mars 2023 - Environmental SpecialistRecommanderApprobation du PDGPerspective commerciale
* Great coworkers, I loved being with those guys. * Work was predictable and gets easier pretty quickly which makes it somewhat useful if you want to do some night classes at a college while you work there. * Career opportunities. You get to work with major clients such as Stony Brook University, NYU Health, Colombia University, and many more. If you showcase a hard work ethic and competence you can get good connections for better opportunities. * Overtime, you can make a lot of money. * Learning opportunities are good and they will pay for your CDL license if your interested.
* Overtime is nice but the amount you can do is exhausting. Work/life balance doesn't exist sometimes. It depends on the time of the year. Fall is best for easier time, summer is exhausting. Thankfully the seasonal work load makes it better to pursue a degree while working at Veolia. * While the company is great to start at it isn't to stay at generally. You can make a life for yourself there but its not great. * Body damage, I had to leave as the heavy chemical storage containers everyone had to lift did a number to my body. Ultimately if you have a fragile body type this work is not good for you. * The benefits could be better, they're not bad but not good either. * Upper management showers love on sales team but not on the grunt workers who keep the companies wheels turning.Continuer à lire
Réponse de Veolia