- Arts et design
- Service client et assistance
- Finance et comptabilité
- Ressources humaines
- Médias et communication
- Armée et sécurité
- Gestion de produits et projets
- Recherche et science
- Commerce de détail et alimentation
- Main-d'œuvre qualifiée et fabrication
- Monde entier
- États-Unis - Toutes les villes
- - California
- - Bakersfield, région de États-Unis
- - Edwards AFB, CA
- - Tehachapi, CA
- - Edwards, CA
- - Rosamond, CA
- - Los Angeles, région de États-Unis
- - Palmdale, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Lancaster, CA
- - San Diego, région de États-Unis
- - San Diego, CA
- - Colorado
- - Denver, région de États-Unis
- - Denver, CO
- - New Mexico
- - Santa Fe, région de États-Unis
- - Santa Fe, NM
- - Albuquerque, région de États-Unis
- - Albuquerque, NM
- - Arizona
- - Tucson, région de États-Unis
- - Tucson, AZ
- - Maryland
- - Baltimore, région de États-Unis
- - Middle River, MD
- - Hawaii
- - Honolulu, région de États-Unis
- - Honolulu, HI
- Japon - Toutes les villes
- - Tokyo
- - Tokyo, région de Japon
- - Tokyo
- Tous les candidats
- Offre reçue uniquement
- Plus récents
- Plus anciens
- Plus faciles
- Plus difficiles
Entretiens chez Edwards Air Force Base
Entretiens pour les meilleurs postes chez Edwards Air Force Base
- Test Engineer (3)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Electronic Engineer (1)
- Aerospace Engineer (1)
- Pathways (1)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Instrumentation Engineer (1)
- Flight Technician (1)
- Flying and Performance Quality Engineer, Air Force Test Center (1)
- Statistical Consultant (1)
- CEM (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Flight Test Engineer (1)
- General Engineer (1)
Employé anonyme, Edwards, CA
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 3 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien chez Edwards Air Force Base (Edwards, CA) en sept. 2022
Applied on the Edwards AFB Website. About 3 weeks later I got an email and scheduled an interview. The interview was on zoom with three people. Everyone was very nice and inviting. The interview started off with a presentation about Edwards AFB and the position. Following the presentation, there were about 5 questions– mostly behavioral questions that require the STAR format. After the interview (on a Friday), I was informed that I should hear back by the following week. A week went by and I received no response. The following week (~2 weeks after my interview) I found out that I got the job via a call from HR. The lady I spoke with was shocked that I had not heard I got the job as they signed my offer the following Monday after my interview. Tip: If you haven't heard back from an interview after a week that does not mean you didn't receive the position. HR is pretty busy which can delay the notice period.
- Tell me about yourself. Study common STAR questions.
J'ai passé un entretien chez Edwards Air Force Base
Interview showed a off good amount of base on tour, consisted of questions associated with skills managing and solving technical problems and personnel differences of opinion. Interview was performed with a variety of disciplines simultaneously.
- Have you ever encountered a difficult situation with a coworker on a project you both were involved in? How did you resolve it?
J'ai postulé via la recommandation d'un employé. J'ai passé un entretien chez Edwards Air Force Base
The interview was very straightforward. The interview is conducted by 5 o 6 people. They are mostly the supervisors. They sit you at a round table and start asking you about your previous experiences and school project.
- Why do you want to work here? Any previous experience related to the job you are applying for?
Employé anonyme, Edwards AFB, CA
J'ai postulé via la recommandation d'un employé. Le processus a pris 5 mois. J'ai passé un entretien chez Edwards Air Force Base (Edwards AFB, CA) en août 2021
A phone call interview with the hiring manager and two other flight chiefs. Then a second interview a month later touring the facility and meeting my interviewees in person. This also included meeting employees and interns working on the base. Lastly, a final interview involving several questions and my own 5-min presentation.
- What is the definition of the position your applying for? Tell us about yourself? Have you ever had to deal with conflict? Explain your resume in more detail. Questions regarding my 5-min presentation. Elaborate on school transcripts. Why do you want to work here?
Employé anonyme, Palmdale, CA
J'ai postulé via un recruteur. J'ai passé un entretien chez Edwards Air Force Base (Palmdale, CA) en août 2020
Had one interview a little over a week after applying. The interview was fairly laid back, a few technical questions but nothing crazy, interviewers were also very nice guys. Interview was on a Friday, received a call where they gave me the offer the following Monday.
- What are the major components of a test plan?
Employé anonyme, Milwaukee, WI
J'ai postulé via une autre source. Le processus a pris 4 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien chez Edwards Air Force Base (Milwaukee, WI) en févr. 2020
Smooth and efficient. The interview was conducted by phone and was very professional. They allowed me time to ask questions and were very interested in why I wanted the position
- Why I wanted the position
Candidat anonyme à un entretien, Pomona, CA
J'ai postulé via un établissement d'enseignement supérieur ou universitaire. Le processus a pris 1 jour. J'ai passé un entretien chez Edwards Air Force Base (Pomona, CA) en sept. 2018
it was at a career fair so the process is very informal. The recruiter i met initially was a different major than i do so he referred me to talk to the recruiter on my major.
- what position are you looking for?
Candidat anonyme à un entretien, Edwards AFB, CA
J'ai postulé via un établissement d'enseignement supérieur ou universitaire. Le processus a pris 2 mois. J'ai passé un entretien chez Edwards Air Force Base (Edwards AFB, CA) en avr. 2018
Met at college career fair, had phone interview one month later, then invited for day long visit to Edwards. Day mostly consisted of showing me around and introducing me to different engineers, and included one hour interview. Classic behavioral interview questions
- What's your favorite airplane and why?
- Describe something you know very well in five minutes
- What qualities do you really value in an engineering, and which bother you the most?
- What were your most and least favorite classes?
- What surprised you today on your visit to Edwards?
- Who's the smartest person you know and why?
- What are five qualities that make a good engineer?
Candidat anonyme à un entretien, Palmdale, CA
J'ai postulé via un établissement d'enseignement supérieur ou universitaire. Le processus a pris 2 mois. J'ai passé un entretien chez Edwards Air Force Base (Palmdale, CA) en déc. 2017
A phone interview followed by an onsite interview about a month later. Most of the questions in both interview sessions were behavioral with a few technical questions regarding my experience thrown in.
- Describe a time you've disagreed with a previous boss and how you handled it.
- How do you work in high stress situations?
- Describe a time that your personal contribution contributed directly to a team's success and failure.
Candidat à l'entretien anonyme
J'ai postulé via un établissement d'enseignement supérieur ou universitaire. Le processus a pris 2 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien chez Edwards Air Force Base en oct. 2017
I had a one-hour phone interview after a college career fair. The interview board consisted of about five Edwards AFB engineers and ran the gamut of standard behavioral interview questions. Everyone at Edwards was friendly and cordial, and most of the interview was me talking with a few minutes for my questions at the end.