Question d'entretien d'embauche Hiscox: It was super friendly but als... | Glassdoor.fr

Question d'entretien d'embauche

Entretien de Underwriter

It was super friendly but also technical, I was asked how I

  would rate certain things and explain my thought process in doing so. I could answer 99% of questions and the rest 1% they were very forgiving.
Répondre

Ajouter des réponses ou des commentaires

Pour commenter ceci, se connecter ou s'inscrire