- Monde entier
- États-Unis - Toutes les villes
- - Michigan
- - Detroit, région de États-Unis
- Canada - Toutes les villes
- - Alberta
- - Calgary, région de Canada
- - Colombie-Britannique
- - Vancouver, région de Canada
- - Manitoba
- - Winnipeg, région de Canada
- - Ontario
- - Kitchener, région de Canada
- - Toronto, région de Canada
- - Québec
- - Montreal, région de Canada
- Tous les candidats
- Offre reçue uniquement
- Plus récents
- Plus anciens d'abord
- Plus facile
- Plus difficile
Entretiens chez MNP
Candidat à l'entretien anonyme
J'ai passé un entretien chez MNP
Easy and painless; the interviewer was on time and the interview went as expected. The standard interview process with questions about previous working experience and various questions and explanations about the type of work to be done.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Employé anonyme, New Delhi
J'ai postulé en personne. Le processus a pris 3 jours. J'ai passé un entretien chez MNP (New Delhi) en févr. 2019
First there was a test then HR round and finally the technical round then on selection you get a call for partners round in which there is general discussion about you and your future
- Tell me about yourself
Candidat anonyme à un entretien, Regina, SK
J'ai postulé via la recommandation d'un employé Le processus a pris 5 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien chez MNP (Regina, SK) en déc. 2017
Inability to move forward with my application because I am an accounting graduate. They hired someone who never studied accounting before, they need people who can stay as long as they wish with no experience.
- Why MNP, Why this job fits you, Do you have relevant experience.
Candidat anonyme à un entretien, Toronto, ON
J'ai postulé en ligne. J'ai passé un entretien chez MNP (Toronto, ON) en août 2017
The interview process was alright, it was very lengthy process, took probably around 2 months from beginning to end. First interview was through the phone and was then asked for an in-person interview. They were very professional about everything, however the process just took way too long. This could be because there were high volume of applicants.
- The questions were fairly generic and what you will find in a typical basic interview questions such as, "Tell my about yourself. Walk me through your resume." Nothing too difficult.
Employé anonyme, Kelowna, BC
J'ai postulé via un établissement d'enseignement supérieur ou universitaire. Le processus a pris 2 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien chez MNP (Kelowna, BC) en sept. 2016
Good, it started with an in house meet and greet night with food and drinks and games. They were watching our interactions and how we worked together and then it was over.
- Why did I want to work here over a different firm,
Employé anonyme, Utica, MI
J'ai postulé en ligne. J'ai passé un entretien chez MNP (Utica, MI) en mai 2015
The interview process took approximately one week. It was an average interview that lasted about an hour. I ended up accepting the job offer after an in person interview was conducted.
- Why do you want to go into Human Resoources?