- Monde entier
- États-Unis - Toutes les villes
- - California
- - San Francisco, région de États-Unis
- - Los Angeles, région de États-Unis
- - Arizona
- - Flagstaff, région de États-Unis
- - Phoenix, région de États-Unis
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, région de États-Unis
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, région de États-Unis
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, région de États-Unis
- - North Carolina
- - Charlotte, région de États-Unis
- - Rhode Island
- - Providence, région de États-Unis
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, région de États-Unis
- Brésil - Toutes les villes
- - Bahia
- - Salvador, Bahia
- Canada - Toutes les villes
- - Colombie-Britannique
- - Vancouver, région de Canada
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, région de Canada
- Inde - Toutes les villes
- - Gujarat
- - Ahmedabad, région de Inde
- - Karnataka
- - Bengaluru, région de Inde
- Royaume-Uni - Toutes les villes
- - Angleterre
- - London, région de Royaume-Uni
- Turquie - Toutes les villes
- - Siirt
- - Avil
- Tous les candidats
- Offre reçue uniquement
Entretiens chez Zenefits
Entretiens pour les meilleurs postes chez Zenefits
- Software Engineer (61)
- Sales Development Representative (40)
- Associate Benefits Advisor (18)
- Implementation Manager (17)
- Account Executive (15)
- Product Operations Analyst (14)
- SDR (13)
- Client Support Associate (11)
- Senior Software Engineer (10)
- Data Scientist (8)
- Account Manager (8)
- Benefits Advisor (8)
- UI Engineer (7)
- SMB Account Executive (6)
- Product Manager (6)
- Product Operations (6)
- Client Support (5)
- Operations Analyst (5)
- Operations (5)
- Data Analyst (4)
- Data Engineer (4)
- Client Service Associate (3)
- Junior Software Engineer (3)
- Senior Product Manager (3)
- Mid Market Account Executive (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Sales Development Manager (2)
- Implementation Analyst (2)
- Enterprise Account Executive (2)
- Software Development Engineer (2)
- Plus récents
- Plus anciens d'abord
- Plus facile
- Plus difficile
J'ai passé un entretien chez Zenefits
Recruiter (phone)-> Online Test-> Director/Hiring Mgr (video)-> Peer (video)-> Sales Manager(video)-> Implementation Manager (video)-> Another Dept Manager (video)-> VP Sales (video)-> Director/Hiring Manager (flew me in). The process took about three weeks.
- Do not recall any specifics
J'ai postulé en ligne. J'ai passé un entretien chez Zenefits
Around 3 interviews with a panel interview at the end. The managers and interviewers were very full of themselves and condescending. Didn't appreciate how they approached the process and am not interested in applying in the future now.
- Tell me about yourself, Why Zenefits, etc.
Le processus a pris 6 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien chez Zenefits
Interview process was a crock of crap. Recruiter was blunt/rude on screening call — didn’t offer any introduction or info. She mumbled into the phone and sounded like I was talking to a high school kid. I was connected to director of UX who was really hard to understand and asked totally irrelevant scenario questions. He was really confusing and demanding about it. He asked for a solution to a database scenario which was out of context, even for a test question. When I gave him a descriptive solution for it, he didn’t accept it. It was as if he didn’t know how to ask the question properly; he didn’t know what he was asking or hoping for. Also seemed like he was trying to scrape ideas from candidates for the existing platform. I felt discrimination from him also in the way he communicated (I am a female in the UX industry). I wasn’t expecting to get a call back after that painful convo nor would I have accepted an offer to move forward. Turns out they dropped the mic completely anyway and the recruiter won’t bother to send follow ups (even tho that is her job). Overall this is a rude Silicon tech company who thinks they’re too entitled. Totally lazy in their speech and efforts.
- Describe how you would visually organize a database profile and showcase multiple user types and connect them together. How would this look? How is it all connected? How do you know where you’re pulling the data from? WELL? HOW DOES IT WORK?
J'ai passé un entretien chez Zenefits
good meetings up and having a good time at the desk was a real experience as a whole and the journey for meetings was great always being careful and checking the roadside when crossing is valuable as you don't want to see any cars drive by when you are crossing
- what do you want to progress to
J'ai passé un entretien chez Zenefits
It was a wonderful and pleasant experience. I would recommend this company to anyone living in the tri state area. I really mean it when I say that there are big things for this company in the future
- Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses?
J'ai postulé via une agence de recrutement. J'ai passé un entretien chez Zenefits
Everyone was very nice. All interviews over Zoom because of the pandemic. Started with a phone screen, then panel interview with 4 different managers and two different SDR team leads. I stopped the interview process right before my final round because I received an offer from a different company.
- Why Zenefits? Tell us about a challenge you overcame? When have you been a team player?
J'ai postulé via un recruteur. Le processus a pris 3 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien chez Zenefits en sept. 2020
Sales Recruiter (SK) reached out to me via InMail. She probably spam blasted her entire network hoping for a bite. I replied and followed up, yet she never replied back! This is such a poor reflection on the company and its HR team.
- When’s a good time next week for a quick call?
J'ai postulé via la recommandation d'un employé Le processus a pris 4 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien chez Zenefits en sept. 2020
I applied to Zenefits through their career site. I have a friend who worked there and had good things to say about the company. I was contacted to set up an interview pretty quickly. The day I asked the recruiter if we could reschedule since a client I was working with requested for a call at the same time, and it was an ample opportunity. The recruiter never responded, although I reached out 6 hours in advance. I received a text asking why I was not available and kindly asked the recruiter to check their messages. He acknowledged that I sent an email and said he would text me shortly to reschedule. The texting is fine, but weird to just send texts right from the start. I never heard from the recruiter, so the following day, I shot him an email and nothing. I was waiting 48 hours and called his phone, and his VM was filled. I knew people who worked for the company, so they suggested pinging certain people in sales leadership, so I did and still no response. About a week later, I tried one last time and got a hold of the recruiter, and he said he had been trying to call me (never happened) and that we can set up a time for the next day. When we had our call, the questions were standard, but he said why you want to work in this position as you are overqualified. I figured overqualified is good, and their culture says they are about growth. So we talked about OTE and his concerns, and I said I was not concerned. The recruiter apologized for making assumptions and why he didn't actively call me back but would like me to move to the next step—never heard from Zenefits again. You are a company that focuses on people solutions, yet you act so unprofessionally with your candidates. It is quite shocking.
- What is your selling process? What is your favorite discovery question? If you are having a tough week or month how do you turn it around?
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 2 mois. J'ai passé un entretien chez Zenefits (Bangalore) en sept. 2020
The interview had 4 rounds. Online hacker earth round and 3 other zoom interviews. The Interview happened 1 month ago. Still I did not get any response from the organiser even though I mailed for response. Tried contacting multiple times though mail, still no response so I am assuming no offer.
- First round: It has 2 easy questions from leet code. Second round: It had 2 medium questions from leet code. Third round: One design round.
J'ai postulé en ligne. J'ai passé un entretien chez Zenefits (Los Angeles, CA) en août 2020
The interview process took 3-4 weeks. I had around 2 phone screens and 2 video interviews where I had to go over my sales experience, sales process, and answer some basic sales questions. Interview questions were pretty standard. After interviewing with this company for 4 weeks and going through 2 conference calls and multiple screen calls, I was ghosted. I never received a YES or NO, or any type of feedback whatsoever. I thought the interviews had gone well and to my surprise I was *GHOSTED* This is unprofessional and a major turn off for a company to do with a candidate who has spent so much time with a company. It is particularly bad when the company is an HR Software company.
- Talk to me about your sales process. Walk me through a deal or sale that you are most proud of.