What do you do if you have problems? Interviewer was focusing on a strong belief that they had the wrong staff in place and was not open to the fact that maybe their process and management were part of the problem.
- Implement a Dictionary class that accepts key-value pairs
- Pros/cons of logging?
- How would you troubleshoot performance issues in a web frontend and a rdb backend?
- Give an example of a time where you dealt with ambiguity, how did you resolve/handle it?
- Give an example of a time where you had to handle conflict?
- Give an example of a time where you had to sacrifice something to help out with a nonessential commitment.