- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Diversité et inclusion
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
British Columbia 109 Braid Street Obtenir des directions
Je travaille chez Amazon à plein temps
- Full 30 minute Paid and Unpaid breaks.
- Very Good benefits, including 100% dental, and 10% off amazon sold products (max $150 CAD per year)
- Wage goes up slightly every 6 months.
- Achievable rates in most circumstances.
- Nice management (for my facility)
- Room for advancement in the company.
- Occasionally give out free snacks in the breakroom.
- VTO (Voluntary Time Off), and VET (Voluntary Extra Time) opportunities.
- Amazon can accommodate for your disability and injury.
- 4 Day work weeks and 3 Days off.
- 5 minute strong finishes for Order Pickers. Unachievable expectation, unless you're floor picking, packing, or any other floor process that doesn't involve PIT.
- Some associates without special titles take the more lax facility and try to throw their weight around and act like they're boss.
- You still have to pay for coffee and snacks in the breakroom.
- Your back will hurt without proper lifting techniques. Some pick isles are full of heavy items. The worst ones are the A-Level picks.
- HR often do not know what they are doing. Response times are unpredictable when emailing or opening a case with them.
- 10 Hour work days are not for everyone.
- MET (Mandatory Extra Time) during Prime Day and Peak (Mid November - Christmas), unless you get a special note from your doctor exempting you from it.
- Amazon should pay their associates more money, considering they're a multi-billion dollar company.
Conseils à la direction
Please consider adjusting the strong finishes for PIT operators.
Activez cette page en publiant un photo. Cela ne prend qu'une seconde, et vos photos sont anonymes.Partager une photo
J'ai postulé en ligne. J'ai passé un entretien à Amazon (New Westminster, BC (Canada)) en janvier 2021.
It was great. HR’s were very supportive. It was quite easy. Due to COVID interview was on the video call. HR’s made me feel comfortable. Nothing to worry about.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche