- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Diversité et inclusion
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
J'ai travaillé chez Capgemini à temps plein (Plus de 3 ans)
- Interesting, varied clients
- support on the ground from senior staff
- opportunities to grow on challenging projects
- Well structured processes and ways of working
- good training opportunities
- It's very hierarchical and can be difficult to move up in the company
- If you're hired as a graduate, your salary never meets the company average even as you grow in experience
- benefits aren't great, although you have the ability to buy additional benefits
- as it's consultancy, you can be quite disconnected from the wider company when you're working on project and become entreanched in your client
Conseils à la direction
Recognize good talent and provide appropriate financial incentive.
It doesn't make sense to take juniors through a graduate programme, spend money on their training and then lose them through lack of promotion or salary leveling with the company average.
J'ai postulé via une autre source. Le processus a pris +2 mois. J'ai passé un entretien à Capgemini (Holborn, Angleterre (Royaume-Uni)) en février 2020.
I was approached on LinkedIn by the recruitment team. It took 2 months to get a telephone interview then a face to face interview a week later. The experience was slow but friendly and kept me updated.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche