- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
Capital One Toronto Office 161 Bay Street Obtenir des directions
Je travaille chez Capital One à plein temps (Plus de 3 ans)
- Wonderful teammates, easy place to make friends in a new city
- Emphasis on data-driven decision-making, great place to pickup technical and analytical skills in a world that increasingly values these things
- Tech stack is getting better, unlocking opportunities for more product-like work
- Lots of smart and motivated people to work with, I've rarely/never felt like I had to carry the team. I always felt supported by hard workers
- Workload can be very high during deadlines due to: tech migration, regulations, contract renewals/negotiations, internal mandates
- Workload varies heavily by team
- Different leaders have very different styles, and different teams have different pressures - with some you'll learn great technical expertise but feel stressed most of the time, with others you'll learn great leadership skills but less opportunity to develop on technical skills
- There is sometimes bureaucracy - your project may not fit your development goals, or a big project may get stalled for a variety of reasons
- There can be a general sense of under-staffing, or commitment on projects, leading to high workload and stress
Conseils à la direction
- Empower associates to push back and advocate for their work-life balance
- Put more emphasis on surveying morale and mental health. Don't just pressure leaders for results. If you only measure results, then other things will suffer.
Activez cette page en publiant un photo. Cela ne prend qu'une seconde, et vos photos sont anonymes.Partager une photo
J'ai postulé en ligne. J'ai passé un entretien à Capital One (Toronto, ON (Canada)).
Phone interview, code test, job fit session and finally pair programming session that is part code, part talking about design choices. You can chose any programming language but clear preference was Java. Very pleasant interviewers, interesting discussion.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche