- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
Aucun recrutement à Atlanta, GA (États-Unis) de Echo Global Logistics actuellement. Consultez tous les emplois Echo Global Logistics
Atlanta (Branch) 1375 Peachtree St NE #350 Obtenir des directions
J'ai travaillé chez Echo Global Logistics à temps plein (Plus d'un an)
- Changed commission structure. Now you are able to make commission right off the bat
- great co- workers, all very cool and nice
- management does want you to succeed, they are willing to help/listen and all good leaders
- if you like the job you can make a lot of money... but very unlikely
- open bar and snacks on fridays
- higher up management are easy to reach. HR was always nice to stop in every quarter and ask for feedback on what they can improve on, other executives would make their way in and ask for feedback and check in.
Cons are it’s a very saturated industry, you’ll call people and get “Ive received 10 of these calls a day please just stop calling.” I never want to steer people away from a job they could enjoy but let me tell you, 1 out of 15 people will enjoy this job. You’re basically a cold calling machine. It’s pretty neat and interesting operational work but it’s such over kill gaining business. The company has such high turnover & its a running joke in the office who will quit next. Within the year I was there, 15 people had probably quit along with 3-4 managers. Although the management is nice and good, it’s their job to micro manage. You’ll get your calls sent out everyday about lunch time and then end of the day, along with talk time, etc. All I can say is if you enjoy cold calling all day- everyday, this is the company to do it for. Also the training program in Atlanta sucks, I think the other offices might be okay but it’s basically a joke to teach yourselves in Atlanta.
Activez cette page en publiant un photo. Cela ne prend qu'une seconde, et vos photos sont anonymes.Partager une photo
J'ai postulé via un établissement de l'enseignement supérieur ou universitaire.. J'ai passé un entretien à Echo Global Logistics (Atlanta, GA (États-Unis)) en juin 2017.
I was recruited through my University. I had a phone call that was very relaxed. She gave a rundown of the company, role, salary etc. I went into the office and shadowed a Sales Rep for 30 minutes then followed by an interview with four of the sales managers there which was a little intimidating because they were all throwing questions at me. I knew right away they didn't think I would be a good fit and was walked out by one of the managers following the interview.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche