- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Diversité et inclusion
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
Je travaille chez FedEx à plein temps (Plus de 5 ans)
Great benefits and a reliable employer
Slow growth in the finance department
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 8 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien à FedEx (Collierville, TN (États-Unis)) en octobre 2018.
Overall, it was an incredible process. I feel like while it took about two months from submitting resume to hire date, I had constant communication from the hiring manager. The people who interviewed me were incredibly nice, open, and genuinely interested in who came on board for the role. While FedEx is one of the largest corps in Memphis, I felt like this particular department had a close-knit family environment (Collierville campus). Even if I didn't get an offer, I knew this was where I wanted to be, and I would keep trying to interview.
The time was a total of 8 weeks:
- Submit Application: 9/14
- Response: 9/24
- Phone Interview (1 person, 30 minutes | Basic interview questions and discussed resume): 10/4
- In Person Interview (3 person panel, 1.5 hours | 12-15 behavioral questions specifically regarding projects): 10/16
- Denied Position (generic email, made me super sad) - 10/26
- Offer Next Business Day - 10/29
- Offer Accepted - 10/29
- Background Check Started - 10/29
- Background Check Finished - 11/7 (I'm a boring person, not sure why it took so long. I even provided all evidence same-day).
- First Day to Work - 11/16
Questions d'entretien d'embauche