- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
Aucun recrutement à Boston, MA (États-Unis) de Flight Centre Travel Group actuellement. Consultez tous les emplois Flight Centre Travel Group
Je travaille chez Flight Centre Travel Group à plein temps (Plus d'un an)
- Work hard, play hard culture. A young, party friendly culture
- Annual company trips for awards gala (all invited)
- Annual trip opportunities for sales + opps (but these have gotten more exclusive each year)
- Your day-to-day common folk are all amazing, great to work with people who will quickly become like family
- Upper management is out of touch
- Low pay by industries standards (irregardless of role)
- Everything is about pinching pennies and protecting the bottom line, even if that means sacraficing the well-being of their employees
- Rampant under-staffing for support roles and expectations that work still get done
- More with less mentallity
- If you're not in sales, you don't matter
- Only 6 paid holidays a year
- Minimal career advancement unless you're in sales
Conseils à la direction
Re-evaluate what is important to your employees. A pilot of no uniforms is a good start, but no means is it going to be a way to attract and retain more millennials.
Considering the huge burden of student loans that many millennials (and parents of) face; reviewing pay (a good start would be to pay industry/role standard, rather than largely below) or even consider student loan reimbursement programs.
No uniforms is good, but ultimately, that's not important when many young adults are living paycheck to paycheck.
Reconsider spending 18mm a year on a party meant for only 10% of the company; recognizing your top performers is important, but surely there has to be a better way, whilst not sacrificing the well being of the majority. If you're so worried about the bottom line, global ball is a good place to start.
Activez cette page en publiant un photo. Cela ne prend qu'une seconde, et vos photos sont anonymes.Partager une photo
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 2 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien à Flight Centre Travel Group (Boston, MA (États-Unis)) en novembre 2019.
first got telephonic interview through prime vendor,then had Skype interview, then last round is client interview most focused on SQL ,ETL testing, D365,most emphasis on SQL and pl/sql,basic testing,test plan test strategy
Questions d'entretien d'embauche