- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
Je travaille chez InterContinental Hotels Group à plein temps (Moins d'un an)
- Great bunch of people to work with
- work life balance is really respected (flexible working hours, work from home etc)
- Good benefits package - pension, medical, good salary, free on-site gym with classes, subsidized canteen, staff discounts on hotels, training courses provided (but not externally)
- after going through a major reorganisation IHG is still trying to work out structure, processes, and ways of working which proves very frustrating at getting anything done. I was warned that the pace was slow before I joined, but apparently it has slowed down even further since this re-org to the point where staff are very frustrated.
- Decisions are being led by the office in Atlanta who see the Europe market as a bit of an afterthought.
Conseils à la direction
- make decisions more swiftly (especially regarding budget) since work needs to get underway much much quicker and the staff are left frustrated. Also, please review the need for sooooo many processes which are slowing down the organisation and meaning we lack any dynamism.
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris +2 mois. J'ai passé un entretien à InterContinental Hotels Group (Denham, South East England, Angleterre (Royaume-Uni)) en juillet 2019.
Phone Interview (very informal, mostly on motivation) + 2 Interviews at their office (first screening on knowledge + second screening on personality fit) + Excel & Power Point test.
Background check required.
Very friendly environment.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche