- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Diversité et inclusion
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
J'ai travaillé chez Kapsch en contrat temporaire
- Very inviting, communal company culture.
- Focus on getting things done right rather than rushing.
- Excellent response to the Covid-19 outbreak and very early on.
- Management inefficiency. Lack of leadership leading to hurry up and wait type scenarios.
- Recent company layoffs and mismanagement.
Conseils à la direction
The reason your management keeps leaving is because they're overworked from under staffing.
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 4 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien à Kapsch (Austin, TX (États-Unis)) en juillet 2020.
I was contacted by a recruiter who sent me a writing assessment. After completing and submitting the assessment, I was scheduled for an online interview with the hiring manager. The interview lasted about an hour. The manager explained a lot about the position, asked some good questions about my experience and what I was looking for in the position, and she allowed me to ask some questions also. It was a very positive experience. I hope to hear about their decision in about a week.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche