- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Diversité et inclusion
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
Headquarters 131 Bd Sebastopol Obtenir des directions
Je travaille chez Platform.sh à plein temps (Moins d'un an)
Things I like:
- Working really full remote, with suited tools. It's freeing as a parent. In most jobs, you take care of your schedule, as long as the work is done
- A safe and friendly working environment
- A culture based on openness, transparency, caring about your team, being quality-oriented, fairness, with a "no bullshit" policy
- A true diversity & inclusion initiative
- 1 stipend for professional development
- 1 stipend for physical activities: sports, gym, etc
- Stock options for everyone
Things some people might dislike:
- It's a French global company, which means that English is the default language, so people who would like to join need to be fluent
- You need to be autonomous, vocal if you need help, and actually better at communicating with teammates, even more so as compared to working from an office, so even though the onboarding is great, working in this setup might be better suited for people with at least a bit of experience
Conseils à la direction
Transparency and benevolent feedback are key and felt through the whole company, so things should remain as they are right now.
Activez cette page en publiant un photo. Cela ne prend qu'une seconde, et vos photos sont anonymes.Partager une photo
J'ai postulé via une recommandation d'un employé. Le processus a pris 2 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien à Platform.sh (Paris) en juin 2021.
The interview was thorough and was broken into 3 segments with various employees. Some portions were technical and others were more personality based. There was plenty of time for questions in both directions and they always provided next steps and timeline estimates.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche