- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
New York, NY 470 Park Ave S Obtenir des directions
J'ai travaillé chez Priceline.com à temps plein
Good environment, good work life balance
None that I can think of
J'ai postulé via une recommandation d'un employé. Le processus a pris 5 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien à Priceline.com (New York, NY (États-Unis)).
So disappointed in this interview process.
- I applied on the JD and was contacted about 1 month later by a recruiter but I missed his call which was on a Friday. He left a very brief message and I called him right back but could not reach him so I tried him on Monday and was able to get in touch with him. We had no more than a 5 minute call - I think he was just trying to check that I was somewhat normal.
- He then asked me to tell him my availability for the next round interview which would be a screen share video chat and I gave him multiple dates. After a week, I still hadn't received a time for my next round interview so I reached out to no avail and was also moving through the interview process at another company which I told Priceline to be transparent.
- When the recruiter finally got back to me, it was clear that he hadn't even looked at the availability I had given him because he got back to me with a date I had not listed. That made me feel like Priceline didn't really value me as a candidate - I was just some person they were haphazardly getting through the interview process.
- So I do the online interview and I find out that I passed that round and would be able to schedule an on-site interview. I made it very clear that I needed to schedule my on-site ASAP because I had another onsite coming up. The recruiter made no effort to make this happen. I emailed him at least three times pleading to get a date set but no one was able to schedule my on site so priceline lost out on me as a candidate. I went to another company's onsite and was given an offer that I accepted...did priceline think i was going to wait for them????????
Questions d'entretien d'embauche