Gurgaon, Haryana DLF Phase 5, Sector 43 Gurgaon, 122002 Haryana, India Obtenir des directions
Je travaille chez Uber à plein temps
1. Dynamic and high caliber global team 2. Enormous possibilities of owning and executing projects 3. Good working culture 4. Global exposure 5. Non-hierarchical 6. Very good HR Policies
1. APAC and global alignment slows down the decision making process 2. Crazy amount of work that goes on 24x7 3. Extremely fast paced and dynamic working environment with too many moving parts. 4. Not many women leaders and, therefore, D&I is work in progress
J'ai postulé via une recommandation d'un employé. Le processus a pris 2 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien à Uber (Gurgaon, Haryana (Inde)).
Really impressed with the complete hiring process. Was contacted by HR for the mentioned role in Uber Eats. Smooth flow of interviews with detailed feedback at every stage.
1. With team manager : general questions regarding resume and work done so far + small case to test analytical skills
2. With another team member : Similar to first one
3. Panel discussion: Presenting a ppt about a case study given 2-3 days in advance
Questions d'entretien d'embauche