- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Diversité et inclusion
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
Toronto, ON 312 Adelaide Street W Toronto, ON M5V 1R2 Obtenir des directions
Je travaille chez Uber à plein temps (Moins d'un an)
Super supportive boss
Very helpful colleagues
Organisation level communications can be a little unclear at times
Activez cette page en publiant un photo. Cela ne prend qu'une seconde, et vos photos sont anonymes.Partager une photo
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 3 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien à Uber (Toronto, ON (Canada)).
1. Call with HR- Walk me through your CV, data analytics background, stakeholder experience etc
2. Invited to do analytics test, 2 hour exercise many helpful courses online would recommend reviewing before taking the assessment, Skill share has a course that is basically a copy of the assessment but this costs money.
Passed the assessment and was invited to step 3, my HR person was a bit annoying to coordinate with I would send her dates she would take a week to get back to me and then say I need other days since these had already passed.
3. Interview with the team head, he was a bit unfriendly. I inquired for feedback afterward which I did not receive, given how long this process had been it would have been nice to know what I could improve for next time.
Questions from step 3:
When did you work with a stakeholder to overcome a complex problem?
When did you have to make a data-driven decision that involved stakeholders?
^ For both questions what do you think you should have done differently?
How would you expand to a new market? What metrics would you measure?
How would you launch a new product (Uber scooter)?
What Canadian City would you launch into and Why? (assume uber does not exist in Canada yet)
What are you most excited to get started with if you join our team?
Tell me about yourself and what you're working?