- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
Je travaille chez Vanguard à plein temps (Plus d'un an)
- Stable, reputable company that will take care of you if you decide to stay long-term
- Top tier 401(k) plan (with a 6 year vesting schedule)
- PTO and work-life balance options are good. I am usually able to work from home at least once per week.
- Base salary tends to be average at best, they try to make up for it with their 401(k) and variable profit sharing bonus.
- Decent starting job if you're young but don't expect to advance very far in the short to medium term.
- They're always "trying" to get better but technology advances relatively slowly at Vanguard. This is not bad for a company stewarding trillions in assets, not great for a developer trying to advance his or her career.
- In my personal experience, Vanguard never set me up for success as a junior developer. Technical documentation is poor. Knowledgeable mentorship for me has been poor as well.
J'ai postulé via un recruteur. Le processus a pris 4 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien à Vanguard (Charlotte, NC (États-Unis)) en mai 2020.
Contacted by Vanguard recruiter via LinkedIn. Phone call with the recruiter who set up an initial phone interview with a Manager. Proceeded to virtual interviews (offices closed due to Covid-19). The virtual interview was conducted over 3 hours with several managers and senior managers. STAR format and case study. See previous posts- pretty accurate going back to 2015. They are primarily looking for someone to make warm calls all day long.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche