- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Diversité et inclusion
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
Aucun recrutement à Londres, Angleterre (Royaume-Uni) de Vodafone actuellement. Consultez tous les emplois Vodafone
Vodafone Group, Paddington 1 Kingdom Street Obtenir des directions
Je travaille chez Vodafone à plein temps (Plus d'un an)
Note: I work for Vodafone Group in Paddington, not Vodafone UK Newbury, and my comment comes through the lens of tech companies (startups, FAANG)
- For a big company this big, they managed to keep a toxic work environment away pretty well. So, well done.
- Generous paternity leave (16 weeks for dads, 4 days a week when back to office for 6 months for full pay. Mums get even better parental leave), which is much better than most, arguably their best perk
- Generous annual leave. 28 days excl. bank holidays
- Nice coworkers
- Fully remote option
- Work away policy (4 weeks abroad)
- Paddington office is convenient, great, and snazzy
- 80% discount for Vodafone pay monthly and other good discounts
- Their desire to be 'tech-telco' from 'telco' is a long way to go, Vodafone does not have enough talent to be a tech-led company, and lots of management and senior stakeholders are dinosaurs who do not really know how to pivot to be tech-led. A long way to go to foster culture to be a tech company
- Hierarchy-heavy company, lots of unnecessary middle management, this is not uniquely Vodafone, most big companies suffer from this as well.
- Senior managers often can't appreciate or are unable to acknowledge a top talent or top performers in the company
- Downside of high employee retention, lots of coworkers are so behind in current/latest tooling, processes, etc compared to competitors/tech startups because they've only been there since the beginning. So it's become really slow to adopt new changes
Conseils à la direction
- Be more transparent as a company
- Streamline the company structure to be more agile
- Cut down middle management, flatten the hierarchy a little bit
- Need better top talent, a lot of squad members are well below par and incredibly inefficient
- Embrace change and move faster, Vodafone moves way too slow
J'ai postulé en ligne. J'ai passé un entretien chez Vodafone (Londres, Angleterre (Royaume-Uni)) en mai 2022.
It is a 30 mins half-technical interview, started with tell me about yourself, and tell me about your project questions. What is Your team structure, how is your daily plan, and sprint details?
Questions d'entretien d'embauche