- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
Je travaille chez Walt Disney Company à plein temps (Plus de 3 ans)
- getting to play with super cool toys (enterprise technology)
- super chill bosses, teammates
- as long as I get my job done, I can work on my pet projects for the team - there is very little micromanaging
- bosses / teammates are receptive to input
- it's a huge company with very decent perks, and I don't mean just the free Disneyland tickets
- mentorship program with the ability to contact cool people in other units and pick their brains on how they get things done
These are not as much cons as they are areas of potential improvement.
- Disney-ABC it's a huge company, the biggest in the M&E field. This means some bureaucracy is bound to happen - and does.
- Finding people or teams responsible for specific areas or projects can be a challenge.
- IT methodologies and frameworks are determined on team and project level - which is awesome - yet (a) collaboration and knowledge sharing is limited, (b) it's not clear what the company's cultural values are if everything is determined on a team / BU level.
Conseils à la direction
Make efficiency a mantra.
("Efficiency" means a lot of things: from doing more with less to constant improvement that is "wired" into processes, with an eye on what each person, team can do better, position themselves better for current and future challenges and projects.)
J'ai postulé en personne. Le processus a pris 2 jours. J'ai passé un entretien à Walt Disney Company (Hollywood, CA (États-Unis)) en juin 2015.
i personally got hired by the main manager but i did go thru the interview process they called me for an interview but they ask me to bring my ssi card and my id cause i was already hire on the spot then they waited a day so my background came out clear and then started working the upcoming week for that month/ & year!
They offer me a temporary job offer for 8 month period of time!