- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
J'ai travaillé chez Weatherford à temps plein (Plus de 10 ans)
Create company to work for, advancement ops and good performance reviews.
Size of the company can make it difficult to keep up with divisions
Conseils à la direction
Continue to train employees within to further skills. Great job!
Activez cette page en publiant un photo. Cela ne prend qu'une seconde, et vos photos sont anonymes.Partager une photo
Activez cette page en publiant un salaire. Cela ne prend qu'une seconde, et vos informations sur salaire sont anonymes.Poster un salaire
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris +6 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien à Weatherford (North Houston, TX (États-Unis)) en octobre 2014.
I applied on September 22, 2014 and got a call to come in for interview on October 13, 2014. The Interview was scheduled the next day (October 14, 2014) that is 3 weeks after my application.
My interviewer started by telling about himself and the department I will be working in if hired. Then he went on to describe the job responsibility to me and made clear that it is an entry position even though I have almost 4 years experience working in the upstream industry. However, he explained that I would have the opportunity to move up the ladder if made an offer and I accept. The interview was conservation like. I really enjoyed the interview. It was best interview in terms how it went and how comfortable he made me feel during the whole process. It was by far my best experience during an interview and I have done quite a lot of them.
1. He asked me to tell him about my experience and what I have done before now.
2. He asked if I have any question for him to which I responded by asking a question and he answered honestly and diligently.
3. He asked me to tell him my greatest strength as a Geologist, and then followed that with asking that I tell him my greatest weakness also.
4. What made you think that you are equal to the task involved in this job (Wellsite Geoscience Specialist Position)?
5. He asked if I have PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) used on the rigs.
6. What project have you done or been part of that prepares you with the skills needed to succeed in this role?
7. He told me that the job involves 60% lab/office work and 40% Wellsite work, which he said is the worst case scenario, that in fact, it is more like 70% lab/office work and 30 Wellsite assignment.
8. Why do you want to leave your current job for this one?
9. Then he asked me if I have any further question.
10. He told me to expect a call 3 weeks out for the outcome of the interview, then escorted me to the reception area and told me to wait for him to get his business card for me.
11. The interview lasted for about 35 minutes
12. After 23 days I called and they told me that the position has been filled. I was disappointed that they did not email to tell me about the outcome of the interview until I felt tired of waiting and gave them a call.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche