Je travaille chez Bounteous à plein temps (Plus de 3 ans)
- Amazing people - so many talented people in all professions, and great teammates to have
- Flexible - remote/work from home available, with flexible hours depending on the client
- Great pay, bonuses, benefits, etc.
- Challenging, but usually in a good way
- Promotes learning and growth of employees
- Amazing culture - fun yet still professional
- Great holiday parties, hackathons, etc.
- Approachable management
- Great career coach system, easy to discuss career and concerns
- Work/life balance - One of our core values is healthy work/life balance, but I don't always see that being true. Some clients are extremely demanding. There's also a clash between billable hours and one of our other core values, Growth. You are expected to put 40+ hours towards client work, but also are expected to continue to learn in your career area, including putting together presentations, going to meetups, etc. This has to happen on your own time because your standard work hours are supposed to be client work.
- Can be a bit of a wildcard - We work with a lot of different clients. Some clients are great, some clients not so much. So you don't always know what you're getting into, you may love your work, you may not. However, Bounteous will usually try to move you to a new project if you feel you're not the right fit.
- Some people spread too thin - this hasn't been my experience specifically, but I do see it a lot. Some people are on multiple projects at once, constantly trying to juggle all of them.
Conseils à la direction
- Sometimes we let clients take advantage of us - we end up losing money and severely stressing out employees.
- Stop letting our core values conflict - allow employees dedicated time for Growth instead of expecting us to work 40+ hours per week on client work and also focus on learning new technologies and all the "extras" that are expected of us.
- Stop putting employees on multiple projects at once
J'ai postulé via un établissement de l'enseignement supérieur ou universitaire.. J'ai passé une entrevue à Bounteous (Chicago, IL (États-Unis)) en mars 2017.
HR called me and talked about the company, she sent a hacker rank link which i could not finish on time so got reject from the company. Make sure to practice on hacker rank before giving the test.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche
Faites-nous savoir s'il nous manque toute reconnaissance du milieu de travail ou de l'industrie –