Je travaille chez Fast Enterprises à plein temps (Pendant plus de 5 ans)
- Benefits and pay
- Free health insurance
- Paid overtime, which is pretty silly at these salaries
- Good standard raises and higher ones if you do a good job and it gets noticed. Reviews are based on a number ranking system (1 to 10, 1 being best). Average is of course 5 which translates to roughly 6% raise - a better rating will land you a 10%-15%+ raise as it goes higher but those are saved for only the best.
- Work is challenging but reasonable and there is support from smart folks
- Everyone gives a damn for the most part
- Talent is generally evaluated well and folks are given what they can handle. Even if someone is not a super star they can be given appropriate tasks to take ownership of.
- A cute bonus system that doesn't matter to most employees
- Profit sharing to 401k (basically 2-3% match)
They changed how they used to handle salaries with relocation (home base, moving bonus) and the change is definitely for the better (higher starting salary, nothing special for relocation) - however some folks were caught in the transition in 2013 and got screwed on being grandfathered in. We got a bump but it was not as much if we would have had the original moving allowance merged into our base salary. I only know this having talked to other folks who started at the same time and weighing similar raises as a percentage, I'm making less (about $10k less a year). Still, the change they made is for the better and is more fair, but no one likes to feel secretly screwed - and since I only know this having talked to other people about their salaries (a no no unfortunately even though it's protected by labor law) I can't bring it up to management. Plus we already make pretty silly salaries, so do I really need to put my position at risk by asking for an extra $10k? Then you become "that person".
Conseils à la direction
- Right folks who were jipped during the salary transition in 2013. Base salaries over time are affected by what they were years ago when you do percentage raises.
- Otherwise, keep doing a great job. Like I said, if you're going to work for someone else, who else would you want to work for?
J'ai postulé via une recommandation d'un employé. J'ai passé une entrevue à Fast Enterprises.
I received an email to send my transcript and availability after they received my application. They then scheduled a phone interview with me shortly after. The interview was quite simple, but it is clear that they are really looking for interns that want to become full-time Implementation Consultants once they graduate. Interview took about 20 minutes.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche