Je travaille chez Holiday Extras à plein temps (Moins d'un an)
Great friendly environment, great work life balance
Not clearly defined career path
Conseils à la direction
Define learning and career path for each role to keep the best talents
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris +2 mois. J'ai passé une entrevue à Holiday Extras (Hythe, Kent, South East England, Angleterre (Royaume-Uni)) en juin 2015.
I applied online by submitting a CV and covering letter through Holiday Extra's own form on their
recruitment website. There were several stages to the interview process:
- A telephone interview where we discussed the role, team working and my interest in the job
- A technical task to be completed from home, taking roughly a working day
- Face-to-face interview with prospective line manager and HR representative
- Face-to-face interview with technical staff to discuss previously completed task and experience
- 'Meet the team' panel chat with a cross-section of technical staff
- 1:1 pairing on a current piece of work with an existing member of staff.
At each stage everyone was friendly and approachable making it a lot less stressful as interviewee. The process felt very thorough which gave me confidence in the other team members I could be working with.
The whole process took 2-3 months in total and there were points where I didn't hear any feedback for 2-3 weeks. This did make me think that I had not been successful.