J'ai travaillé chez Myplanet en Contrat Permanent
- Everyone at the company enjoys working with one another
- Lots of room to grow and opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Leadership team keen on helping each team member grow (with budget on conferences and professional development)
- Flexible work from home policies
- Great office!
- Company direction wasn't clear at times
J'ai postulé via un recruteur. Le processus a pris 2 jours. J'ai passé une entrevue à Myplanet (Markham, ON (Canada)).
Phone interview, which lead to an in person interview which included a Myers-Briggs test, and a problem solving excise. Everyone was friendly and welcoming.
Got a vague answer about not getting an offer, and after some back and forth it turned out that the Myers-Briggs test was the deciding factor.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche