Mission: Precima is a global retail strategy and analytics company. We turn deep customer insights into transformative solutions that put your customers at the center of every decision you make. We're in the business of delivering on your promises to customers and ...
Je travaille chez Precima à plein temps (Plus d'un an)
* Amazing team of brilliant and fun people.
* Great culture.
* Great learning and career development opportunities.
* Travel opportunities.
* Good benefits especially generous vacation time.
* Ability to work from home.
* Excellent community volunteer/involvement resources.
* Business growth.
* Fairly narrow funnel for advancement to senior leadership positions.
* Very little number of women in senior leadership positions.
J'ai postulé via une agence de recrutement. J'ai passé une entrevue à Precima (Londres, Angleterre (Royaume-Uni)) en janvier 2017.
One of the agencies found me from Linkedin and I had an interview with the hiring manager which I answered everything and I was more than suitable for the role and both the agency& hiring manager stated my background and everything fits perfectly but the hiring manager believed my English would not be enough for the role since the role requires to talk in the phone which is ridiculous because the first interview was a phone interview and they invited me to a face to face interview anyway. If they did not like my English while talking in the phone why bother to invite?
Questions d'entretien d'embauche