Je travaille chez Scanova à plein temps (Moins d'un an)
1. Clean and good environment.
2. Good products to work upon that are used by 400+ clients.
3. Employee's performance is considered and reviewed every 6 months. Increment is accordingly given.
4. No bossy behavior. If a critical issue arises then anyone can arrange a meeting so as to discuss about the best solution.
5. No timing and uniform issue but you should be responsible for your own work.
6. Learning & Development session and an Outing is also arranged every month.
1. No CTO or senior developer. So no one is there to review the code/architecture followed by the developers.
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 1 jour. J'ai passé une entrevue à Scanova.
It was a face to face interview. I was tested on:
Command over English Language (written and spoken)
Communication skills (listening, understanding, and replying)
My work experience/academics
Ability to work in a small and fast-paced organization
Questions d'entretien d'embauche