J'ai travaillé chez Secret Escapes en Contrat Permanent (Plus d'un an)
* Dedicated time to work on your own personal development through hack days and personal objectives
* Everyone is super friendly and always willing to help out
* Recognition for when you do something good!
* Constant strive to improve processes and code base
* Good software development practices (code reviews, TDD, retrospectives etc.)
* Team rotation ensures things never get too stale
* Application is becoming a bit too large of a Monolith.
Conseils à la direction
Try and grow tech team significantly larger so time can be dedicated to restructuring and splitting up the app into separate services using better languages/frameworks
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 3 semaines. J'ai passé une entrevue à Secret Escapes (Londres, Angleterre (Royaume-Uni)).
Quite a long but pleasent process. The process consisted of several stages with interviews, skill tests etc. Awesome HR department and very passionate people working there. Despite not getting an offer, I was left with a very positive impression of the company and the people working there. Pepare for skill tests to be completed in very little time
Questions d'entretien d'embauche
Faites-nous savoir s'il nous manque toute reconnaissance du milieu de travail ou de l'industrie –