Je travaille chez Sky Betting & Gaming à plein temps (Moins d'un an)
- There is a real caring attitude towards the development of their staff.
- The benefits package for the company is amazing and is better than anything ive ever seen or been offered.
- There is a real family feel to the company, everyone talks to you as though you're on the same level as them from the CEO right down to customer service operators which for a company this size is unusual to see.
- The management genuinely care about your development as an individual and as an employee, so much so they actively encourage you to seek further training whilst with the business.
- The company has grown so quick seating within the office can sometimes be an issue as can getting meeting rooms.
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 6 semaines. J'ai passé une entrevue à Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, Angleterre (Royaume-Uni)).
Consisted of a telephone interview, skype call and assessment centre . Such a relaxed and smooth process across all stages, supported by SBG and the recruitment agency throughout the entire process.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche