MANAGER, FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS (FP&A)
Quantum Leap is the leading technology services company focused on providing operationally focused solutions for select clientele within the United States Government (USG). Quantum Leap was founded by a team of technologists and engineers to focus exclusively on advancing USG interests against the Nation’s pacing threats in an age of Strategic (Great Power) Competition.
We have built a highly collaborative workforce dedicated to countering those threats in an environment designed for success. This an entrepreneurial, fast-growing company of ~ 60, where the right candidate can join and really make a difference. This position reports directly to the CFO and will have direct contact with the executive team.
We are seeking a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis who will:
- Develop and manage a bottom-up forecasting process;
- Provide monthly actual to budget variance analysis
- Assist in developing and monitoring key performance indicators
- Partner with Program and Business Development managers to incorporate relevant financial analytics into the forecast
- Assist with monitoring and report on business development pipeline forecasts
- Prepare project budgets and monitor financial progress
- Perform complex financial reporting analysis for program & executive leadership
- Develop effective reporting schedules and provide insights for executive leadership
- Build strategies to identify financial risks in partnership with the CFO
- Establish and monitor program budgets, analyze metrics and projections
- Report to the CFO and interact directly with company leadership
These Qualifications are a Plus:
We seek the best-and-brightest professionals at all levels so offer highly compeZZve compensaZon.
Company-sponsored benefits include: 5% 401(k) company match (4% safe harbor, 1% discreZonary); 100% premium subsidy for employees (75% for dependents); Anthem medical, Guardian dental, life and disability coverage; 3 weeks’ vacaZon; 2 weeks sick leave, and 11 holidays.
Quantum Leap is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 - $155,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person