Travailler chez Saudi Aramco | Glassdoor.fr

Présentation de Saudi Aramco

Dhahran (Arabie saoudite)
Plus de 10 000 employés
1933
Entreprise non cotée en bourse
Exploration et Production de pétrole et de gaz
Entre 5 et 10 milliards € (EUR) par an
Concurrents

ExxonMobil, Chevron, Shell

Avis des employés Saudi Aramco

  • « A great company »

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Équilibre travail/vie privée
    • Culture et valeurs
    • Opportunités de carrière
    • Rémunération et avantages
    • Dirigeants
    Ancien employé - Laboratory Scientist
    Ancien employé - Laboratory Scientist
    Recommande
    Point de vue positif
    Aucune opinion sur le PDG

    J'ai travaillé chez Saudi Aramco à temps plein (Plus de 3 ans)

    Avantages

    Best company I have worked for

    Inconvénients

    Packages for new hires decrease to fit with international competition.

Voir les 893 avis

Entretiens chez Saudi Aramco

Expérience

Expérience
60%
20%
20%

Obtenir un entretien

Obtenir un entretien
50%
17%
9%
7
7
6
4

Difficulté

2,9
Moyenne

Difficulté

Difficile
Moyenne
Facile
  1. Utile (2)  

    Offre acceptée
    Entretien facile

    Candidature

    J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris +3 mois. J'ai passé un entretien à Saudi Aramco.

    Entretien

    I applied online for a position - but I got a call for interview for a similar position after 3 months. The interview was scheduled within few days in London. We couldn't agree a mutual time for face to face interview in London - so I attended the video conference / Skype interview in September 2014 with two interviewers who interviewed from London Office. Both interviewers were nice and pleasant persons to deal with, but no idea how the interview in Europe or America is conducted. After few minutes of introduction, they started asking questions. Only one general question - why I changed so many jobs in my 25 years of career. All other questions are purely technical, but very basics. I could have answered 100% correctly if I was interviewed 15 or 20 years back. As I worked in a senior team lead role, I answered 80% correctly and remaining 20% I told them where to find those information e.g. code paragraphs etc. But, they were expecting me to answer exact value e.g. a specific value from a code paragraph. Overall, the interview went very well and the interviewers seem happy. I am awaiting for the outcome. I would have asked more tricky / situational type / competency based questions / a normal technical discussions rather than memory check type questions for such a position. Anyone with 5 years exp. could have answered Saudi Aramco questions correctly, but may not be able to perform the job what they are looking for.

    Questions d'entretien d'embauche

Voir les 182 entretiens d'embauche

Prix et distinctions de Saudi Aramco

Faites-nous savoir s'il nous manque toute reconnaissance du milieu de travail ou de l'industrie – Ajouter des prix

Vous travaillez chez Saudi Aramco ? Partagez vos expériences

Saudi Aramco
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Cliquez pour noter
ou